Friday, July 24, 2009

My Wedding Dress

Okay - I love reading Kelly's Korner blog and I'm happy to participate in her "Show Us Your..." each Friday! Today it's the tour of wedding dresses and since Jason and I are approaching our 3rd wedding anniversary, it was so fun for me to look through our wedding pictures. Jason and I were married on Aug. 18, 2006. The candid pictures I'm sharing are pre-wedding preparations taken from my friend who was on duty for taking random pictures of me getting ready and the digital professional pics are on CD, being neglected. Here we go!

I found my dress on the first dress hunt my mom, best friend and I ventured on in Jan. 06. I love the beading and the organza overlay over my dress.















I loved our wedding day - it was the best day of my life because I became Jason's wife and all the celebrations have given me so many wonderful memories of the moment we shared our vows and celebrated with our friends and family. I wanted to look beautiful for Jason and my dress was exactly what I envisioned.

I can't wait to look at everyone else's wedding dresses!

1 comment:

  1. I loved when you wrote, "I wanted to look beautiful for Jason..."
    Isn't that what we all want? So sweet! I love the back part of the dress!

    ReplyDelete