Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sitting down

...to write out what meals I'm making for the week. I would like to congratulate myself for having the intuition NOT to write out in #63 that I would actually prepare all of the meals I planned for the week. Let's see....last week I made two of the four stated meals. Two for two!

I suppose most people don't care what I'm planning for our family of two to eat this week. It just feels good to say that I'm trying to get in the habit of planning it out ahead of time instead of while I'm driving home from work that day. Whether or not the meals come to fruition is another habit waiting to start. Someday in the next year or two I'll have this meal-making task down like our mothers used to growing up. Hopefully before the kids come along. On the list for this week:

1) Slow-cooker pot roast (Ah, yes. The one on last week's list that didn't make it.)
2) Spaghetti and Parmesan flatbread
3) Soup/Salad/Sandwiches
4) Caribbean Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
5) Enchilada Casserole

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment